Tools, Training & Resources
New Rep Training
It can be pretty overwhelming when you first sign up, but we have so many valuable resources! Here are some great places to start.
Team Facebook Groups
One of the best parts about being on such an incredible team, is all of the resources available to us! This includes a lot of Facebook Groups. It can be a little confusing trying to figure out which is which, where to find them and what they are for, so hopefully this helps! If the notifications are too much, it is totally okay to turn them off!
Personal development is about taking the time and, making the commitment, to invest in your greatest resource – you.
Get Over Your Damn Self
The No-BS Blueprint to Building A Life-Changing Business
An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
You Are A Badass
How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
The more parties that you host, the more you will develop your own style and way of doing things. These are some of my favorite tools and resources. Feel free to use whatever works for you and adapt it to fit your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question and not sure where to look for an answer? You might find it here!
This helpful tutorial will take you on a tour through your back office: https://youtu.be/wHg5mPkVlBg
Not sure how to find your Zyia Webpage? Go to http://www.myzyia.com/ and enter your rep ID at the end.
You also have the ability to personalize your website address in the back office. Example: http://www.myzyia.com/jeninspired
This helpful tutorial in our Smarty Pants Team FB Group will walk you through the process step by step: http://www.facebook.com/1045385794…
This tutorial will walk you through how to close an online event and redeem hostess rewards: youtu.be/9PI5N3V7OwY
Purchase a gift card:
- Go to your Zyia storefront, not your back office.
- Click “Shop” and then “Click Here if your shopping is unrelated to an event”. Gift cards cannot be purchased in a party. You must shop without an event.
- In the drop down menu, choose “Gift Certificates.”
- Select the denomiantion you want and “Add To Cart”.
- Enter your shipping information and complete payment as usual.
- The code will be emailed to you and can also be found in your back office.
- No physical gift cards are mailed.
This tutorial will walk you through how to use a gift card: https://youtu.be/W54xAbxgyqU
To locate a gift certificate code in your back office:
- Log in to your back office and click “Place An Order” on the left hand side.
- At the top right, select “Gift Certificates”.
- All codes associated with your account will be displayed here.
- Click “Not Redeemed” to see only codes with an available balance.
- Codes and amount can be entered at checkout.
This tutorial will walk you through the process step by step: youtu.be/2lP_ZsSAbpo
How to move an order from one open party to another:
- Both parties must be open, and both of them must be your parties.
- The order you wish to move must have been placed in the current month.
- The order must be in “Shipped” status.
Reach out to Customer Service for these issues:
- Any non-party order that needs to be moved into an open party.
- Moving a party order from one Rep to another.
- Any party order change needed for prior month.
- Orders in “Entered” or ”Processing” status.
Great, How Do I Do It?
- Go to Order History in your back office.
- Go to the order in question.
- Click Order Options.
- In the pop-up, go to Event ID and change the ID.
- Click Update.
Note that orders using your discount cannot be placed in a party, and you do not earn commissions on these orders. They do however count towards your QPV and Lifetime Volume.
- Log in to your back office and click “Place an Order” on the left hand side.
- At the top left, select “Personal Order”.
- Follow the promts and enter your shipping information.
- You can add items by product number or search the catalog.
- Your 25% rep discount will be automatically applied.
Commissions are run on the 5th of every month and paid on the 10th. Depending on your bank it may take a few days for your deposit to then post to your bank account.
Commissions are paid via direct deposit into the bank account that was provided at enrollment.
If you need to change your bank account information, login to your back office and click on “My Profile” and then “Commission Options.” From there simply update your bank account info and then click “Update Profile.”
This video with Lindsay Harlan in the Team Empower Facebook Group will show you how to read your commission check: https://www.facebook.com/500114610… (You will need to join the Team Empower Facebook Group to watch it.)
This is the email that I send to ALL of my hostesses prior to a multi-host event. It explains the timeline, helps them with what to post on their timeline, how to reach out to their friends and more. Google Doc
Image to include for host to post on social:
ZYIA Active Video Reviews on YouTube