Did you have a great morning? If you did, it probably wasn’t by accident.
- Made the decision (even if you didn’t consciously do it!) when you woke up to have a GREAT morning. And/or …
- It was great by DEFAULT because you’ve created your own morning routine that set you up for a successful day!
What you do in the morning can set the tone for the ENTIRE day.
It’s kind of like the domino effect.
And it’s not just the “day” that gets set up for success…. it actually creates the foundation for reaching your goals and living the life you are MEANT to live.
This is why having some kind of morning routine is important – even if it just takes 2-3 minutes a day.
When you boil it all down, there are 5 important things you want to think about.
Your morning routine should:
- Support your goals. Your morning routine should align with what’s important to you and what you’re working towards.
- Help you feel ENERGIZED! Your choices should GIVE you energy so you’re ready to take on your day.
- Create FOCUS + INTENTION. When you wake up in the morning, you have a choice about how you’re going to spend your day. Creating an intention/focus each day is important so you can be PROactive and live each day with purpose.
- Elevate your MINDSET. Your morning routine should put you into a positive state of mind. Do something that fires you up and empowers you to be your absolute best.
- Be SIMPLE! If your routine is too complicated or long, you’re not going to stick with it. Keep it SIMPLE and short, and build on it over time.
Can you think of a few great new ways to get your day started in the morning? I challenge you to take action this week and put together your own morning routine that you’ll commit to over the next week.
This is just one small piece from my Good Morning, Good Night Ritual Guide! If you haven’t grabbed your copy, get it here now:
I believe it’s SO important to make sure you set your day up for success. This is one of the things I help my clients integrate into their lives – so they can make their goals a reality!
If you’re still reading this email right now, it’s for a reason…
Let me help YOU to reach your goals. Contact me today and we can set you up for a free coaching session!